Behold the circle of life on this Kenya tour package, the endless rhythm of predator and prey, primal instincts waiting to posses you as you explore the wilds of Kenya. The Beauty of the Big Five Safari brings you up close and personal with some of nature's mighty beasts. Venture through the Amboseli, Naivasha and the great Maasai Mara.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Jomo Kenyatta Airport
- Physical rating
Jambo and welcome to Kenya a place whose beauty speaks words like no other, you will be met and greeted at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to your hotel by our representative. You will overnight at The Boma Inn, a lovely hotel that meets your every need.
The next morning start your Kenya tour package with a journey to Amboseli National Park at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. During your drive be sure to look for any game animals that may be hunting or crazing. Amboseli is famous for its wise Elephants after observing them you will be transported to your hotel the Amboseli Sopa Lodge to enjoy the sunset.
For your second day at Amboseli, take a nature walk and relax in the sunshine while taking advantage of all that your facilities have to offer.
On your fourth day take to Lake Naivasha, Lake Naivasha is the second largest freshwater lake in Kenya. The lake edge supports dense vegetation, which, in turn, supports a thriving bird population including the Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary and Red-billed Firefinch. All told the area has a bird list of over 350 species. You will overnight at the Lake Navaisha Sopa Lodge.
Finally, for your fifth and sixth day, the Maasai Mara opens its arms inviting you to delve into its charms. With two days to spare at the Mara Sopa Lodge, take to the Maasai Mara a menagerie of magnificent animals including the Big Five. Most beautiful during the migration of millions of wildebeests, zebras and gazelles from the Serengeti of Tanzania and the Mara River to the grasslands. With morning and evening game drives your days will be fulfilling.
Like the Day before your guide will take you on well-planned tours to give you an overview of all that the Mara has to offer, or take the chance to relax in peace and calm.
After breakfast at the Lodge, bid farewell to the Maasai Mara as you set on your journey back to Nairobi. Drive back down the Great Rift Valley to Nairobi, passing the dormant volcano, Mount Longonot, and lakes Elementaita and Naivasha on the way. Keep an eye out for herds of giraffe and gazelle and head up the escarpment.
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- All airport transfers by a private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- All transfers inside the desert and parks by 4x4 land cruiser or minivan.
- 1 night in Nairobi based on Breakfast.
- 2 nights in Amboseli National Park based on Full Board.
- 1 night in Lake Naivasha based on Full Board.
- 2 nights in Maasai Mara based on Full Board.
- Meet & assist at Nairobi International Airport upon arrival & departure.
- Private English-speaking safari guide and experienced driver during your Kenya safari.
- Entrance fees to all parks and sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Bottled Water during safari tours in the desert and parks.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Two-way long range high-frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- International Airfare to Kenya
- Kenya Entry visa
- Personal spending
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information