Enjoy beautiful Nile Valley scenery as you cruise down the River Nile on a 4-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
Looking for a Nile cruise Aswan to Luxor 3 nights? Leave the bump and grind of daily life behind you with one of our spectacular 4 Day Nile cruises. All our Nile cruise holiday packages feature only the very best cruises, thereby ensuring that you get to enjoy a 5-Star world-class experience from beginning to end.
Enjoy onboard entertainment; delicious meals; luxurious accommodation, and daily sightseeing tours to ancient monuments that serve to remind us of mighty civilizations. Stand before King Tutankhamen's tomb; walk through ancient ruins and majestic temples which have been standing for thousands of years; explore ancient Egypt in a way you never thought possible, and leave with memories which you will carry with you forever.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Aswan Airport or Hotel in Aswan
- Physical rating
- Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu / Luxor
Why you'll love this trip
- Sail along River Nile over 4 days
- Explore and relax on 4 days’ trip to cover the sights in Luxor, Aswan, Edfu and Kom Ombu.
- All meals are Included.
- Your private, Egyptologist guide provides undivided attention and an insider’s perspective of all the historical sightseeing’s
- Savor the timeless experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Aswan to Luxor on an indulgent ship
- Tour is suitable for all ages and all genders.
Valley of the Kings
Aswan High Dam
When you arrive in Aswan for your very special 4-Day Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise, one of our professional tour representatives will be standing by to meet you at the airport or the railway station. Then will be more than happy to assist you in any way they can.
Then you will join your Egyptologist tour guide to discover the great city of Aswan, including The High Dam, which has been erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood.
After that you will enjoy sailing on the Nile River by a motor boat till reach Agilika Island, where you will visit Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Gaeco-Roman period and was dedicated to goddess Isis (mother of god Horus).
Finally you will be escorted to visit one of the marvelous sightseeing in Aswan, The Unfinished Obelisk, which was made out of red granite and was dedicated to god Amun Ra.
After finishing your day tour, you will transfer to your Nile cruise for check in and overnight.
Breakfast will be served on board your ship. After that you will join your Egyptologist tour guide to visit one of the most wonderful temples in Egypt, Temple of Kom Ombo, where the two gods Sobek & Haroeris were worshipped for a while. Get back to your ship and enjoy your lunch on the sun deck, watching the unique landscape of the great river Nile.
Afternoon, enjoy chariot riding to Temple of Horus in Edfu, which is considered to be one of the most well preserved temples in Egypt. After finishing your tour, you will be transferred back to your ship.
Enjoy relaxing on board your ship. Dinner will be served on board. At night Egyptian Folkloric Show party will be operated by staff on board.
Breakfast on the Nile cruise. After that you will start your magical tour in Thebes, the sacred land by exploring the wet bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt, and the place where our Pharaohs were buried.
After that, you will proceed to visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. This temple is considered as one of the most wonderful examples of the Architecture in ancient Egypt, because it was totally carved inside the mountain.
At the end of the tour you will visit Colossi of Memnon, which is belonging to king Amenhotep III. After that you will return to your ship to have your lunch. Afternoon, free at leisure. Dinner and overnight on the cruise
Check out after breakfast (at 08:00 AM). After that you will enjoy your tour discovering the East Bank of Luxor, including the most wonderful Karnak Temples Complex, which is considered to be the biggest complex construction in the world covering an area of a hundred.
Finish your lovely tour in Temple of Luxor,built by one of the kings of the 12th dynasty & completed by the well know king Ramses II.
Finally, with all the sightseeing behind you, you will be escorted to Luxor’s airport or railway for your onward journey.
3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Private air-conditioned vehicle, Cruise boat
3 nights at 5-Star Standard Nile Cruise
- Meet and Greet Service – One of our tour representatives will meet you on arrival in Aswan, and another one will be there to bid you farewell when you depart from Luxor.
- Full Personal Assistance – Our team of tour professionals will be available to offer assistance throughout the duration of your cruise in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- All Excursions – All excursions mentioned in the itinerary are included in the tour price.
- Entrance Fees – Any and all entrance fees to the various sites visited are included.
- English Speaking Guide – A fully certified English-speaking Egyptologist guide will accompany you on all excursions. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, and visitors are encouraged to ask question during excursions.
- All Service Charges and Taxes – The price of your cruise is inclusive of all taxes, services charges, and etc. With us, there are NO hidden charges along the way.
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure Travel - The Tour price does not include travel to Aswan or onward travel from Luxor.
- Tipping - Tour price does not include money for tipping guides, waitresses, waiters, and etc.
- Tipping is not required or expected, but always appreciated if you feel it is well-deserved.
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information