Take a break to Cairo and experience the grandness of Cairo, discover the ancient Egyptian sites.
Our 4 days Cairo tour packages will offer you the chance to witness the most beautiful, diverse and spiritual Cairo tourist attractions, you will get to explore the enchanting allure of the Coptic and Islamic sights while accompanied by a private Egyptologist tour guide all across the phenomenal sites of the great Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis city, the extraordinary Egyptian Museum, Salah El Din Citadel, Khan El Khalili and many more. Don’t miss the chance and book us now.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Cairo Airport or Hotel in Cairo
- Physical rating
Why you'll love this trip
- Explore the ruins and relics of Egypt’s oldest capital on 4 days non rushed tour.
- ideal choice for first-time visitors looking for an introduction to ancient Egypt.
- Spend three nights in Egypt’s capital exploring the famous Pyramids of Giza, the iconic Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Coptic & Islamic Cairo.
- Your private, Egyptologist guide provides undivided attention and an insider’s perspective of Cairo.
- Full Private tour. You can full customize the tour according to your full comfort and privacy
- Accommodation, lunches, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Giza Pyramids Complex
Solar Boat Museum
Saqqara Step Pyramid
The Egyptian Museum
The Citadel Of Saladin
The Hanging Church
Ben Ezra Synagogue
Your tour manager will be at the airport to welcome you to Cairo when you arrive for your 4 Day Cairo Tour. This applies regardless of what time you arrive.
They will assist you on your arrival and then escort you in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle to your 5-Star Cairo hotel. There, he will help you complete a smooth check in and then go over your holiday itinerary and confirm your tour pick up times.
- No meals
You will breakfast at the Cairo hotel and meet with your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau where you will spend time at the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Mykerinus and Chefren. You will also see the Sphinx and the Valley temple which is situated so that it faces the great statue. If you wish, you can purchase an additional ticket to the Solar Boat Museum which sits in front of the Cheops Pyramid.
Your tour includes lunch.
After lunch you will go on to Sakkara where you will visit the Sakkara Complex as well as the first ever built pyramid, Djoser’s Step Pyramid.
You will transfer to Memphis, the Old Kingdom’s capital. You will stay for the night in Cairo.
The 3rdth day of your 4 day Cairo tour begins with a nice breakfast,and you will be escorted by private guide on a visit to the child king Tutankhamen’s Treasures room in the Egyptian Museum which is also home to thousands of other amazing artifacts. Here you can purchase an additional ticket to the museum’s Mummy’s Room.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Then you will visit Saladin Citadel as well as the Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. At this point, you will then go on to visit Coptic Cairo where you will view the Hanging Church in addition to the Ben Ezra Synagogue.
You will enjoy the combination of ancient history along with that of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar which was constructed in 1382. You will then return to your Cairo hotel for an overnight stay.
The 4th day of your 4 day Cairo tour once again begins with a good breakfast and then you will be taken to the Cairo International Airport in cool and comfortable style.
We will be right there with you to help with luggage and check-in, but once that is taken care of, we will have to bid you a safe journey home, and leave.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- 5* hotel in Cairo for 3 nights
- Meet and greet service at the airport
- Customer service assistance throughout your stay
- All transfers in private, modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 5 Star accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights (includes breakfasts)
- All sightseeing tours (100% private)
- Personal English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to listed sites
- All meals listed in the 4 day Cairo tour itinerary
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- Internation airfare
- Entry visa for Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities not listed in the 4 day Cairo tour itinerary
- Entrance fee for Mummies Room at the Museum.
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information