Experience Egypt in a Luxury way, this tour combines the highlights of Egypt with luxury accommodation and services to starting from the luxury hotels in Cairo till ending by relaxing at a top resort in Sharm El-Sheikh,
Book Nile Cruises travelers are escorted throughout Egypt by one of the country's top private Egyptologist guides (including on the luxury Nile River cruise) and have their own private drivers in each location.
This Luxury tour will provide you with a VIP treatment through all the destinations and sightseeing’s
Depending on your very flexible dates, this Luxury trip will give you the great chance to start and ends whenever you like and our team of experts will assist you in all the steps to assure a luxury and
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Cairo Airport
- Physical rating
- Cairo, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Luxor, Sharm El Sheikh
Why you'll love this trip
Visit Egypt in a Luxury way - no need for any hassle or discomfort
Explore the historical sightseeing of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
Accommodation in a Hugh End Luxury hotels and Nile Cruise
Get used of a VIP treatment through the trip.
You enjoy the trip and we are doing all the logistics
Sail the Nile in a very Luxury way on board of the OBEROI Nile Cruise, the most luxurious Cruise line on the River.
Your accommodation in Cairo & Sharm will be on the most Luxurious hotels in Egypt.
Dedicated guides all over the luxury trip with 24 hours’ assistance of our customer service.
Explore the magnificent treasures on the great ancient Egyptians.
Tour is suitable for all ages and genders.
Giza Pyramids Complex
The Egyptian Museum
The Citadel Of Saladin
Valley of the Kings
Abu Simbel Temples
VIP airport assistance. Private arrival transfers to hotel for 3 nights
- Upon arrival to Cairo International Airport, you will be met with our English-speaking representative who will help and assist you in all formalities including getting the Entry Visa and bags assistance, then transfer you to your hotel for check in and overnight in Cairo.
Full-day private city tour
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and check out.
- Then you will be met by our English Egyptologist tour guide to start your day tour by visiting The Egyptian Museum, which is considered to be one of the most important museums in the world, housing the Pharaonic monuments including those of the well-known king Tutankhamen. Also,You will have the good chance to see the great real pharaohs in their full body.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Then proceed to Old Cairo area, where you can visit Citadel of Salah El-Din, which played as a very important role in protecting Egypt, as it was considered the seat of power for more than 700 years
Full-day private excursion to Dahshur, Sakkara, Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx
Breakfast at your hotel in Giza and getting ready to start the tour.
Then you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide to visit Dahshour.
Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids). Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent).
Then you will be met by our English Egyptologist tour guide to start your day tour by visiting Pyramids of Giza "Khufu, Khafre & Menkaure", where the greatness has been embodied in three pyramids with a limestone statue of Sphinx guarding the whole area.
Then proceed to one of our local restaurant to have your lunch.
After that you will proceed to the city of Sakkara, where you will be so excited by exploring The Step Pyramid of king Djoser. This pyramid has a very nice story, when king Djoser asked his chief Architect Imhotep to create something different, so that the king could be buried at. As a result, the well-known Architect creates the Step pyramid, which surprised the king so much since it was considered to be a new achievement in this period.
After finishing your day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo
Return to airport for early morning flights to Abu Simbel, via Aswan. Private touring of temples. Return flight to Aswan to embark on luxury Nile River cruise for 4 nights
- Later on, you will be transferred to Abu Simbel by flight. The original site was known as Meha in the ancient times and was first documented in the 18th Dynasty, when Ay and Horemheb had rock-cut chapels hewn in the hills to the south.
- Upon arrival, you will proceed to visit Abu Simbel Temples, which were built by king Ramses II. The first temple (the biggest one) was built by Ramesses II and being dedicated to the famous god Rahorakhty. While the second temple (the smaller one) was dedicated to king himself and his beautiful wife queen Nefertari.
After finishing your day tour, you will have transferred back toward Aswan
Morning private touring of High Dam, Temple of Philae and other sights around Aswan. Sail to Kom Ombo for afternoon private touring of Temple of Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu for overnight
- A breakfast buffet will be served on board, followed by a short motorboat ride to visit the romantic and majestic Philae Temple on the Island of Agilika. This will be followed by a visit to the Granite Quarries, which supplied the ancient Egyptians with most of the hard stone used in pyramids and temples, and still hold a huge unfinished obelisk.
- Enjoy lunch, while you cruise to Kom Ombo and visit the magnificent Temple of Kom Ombo - dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek.
- Afternoon tea will be served while you cruise to Edfu.
- Dinner will be a lavish buffet of Egyptian specialties, followed by oriental music and dancing for everyone.
Morning private touring of Temple of Horus. Sail through the Esna Lock to Luxor for overnight
- A breakfast buffet will be served on board. This morning, explore the extraordinary Temple of Horus.
- Once you return to the boat, continue to enjoy your cruise onward to Esna, while enjoying your lunch.
- This afternoon, your Egyptologist will guide you round the Greco-Roman Temple of Khnum at Esna. The beautifully preserved Great Hypostyle Hall was built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Claudius; it was excavated from the silt that had accumulated through centuries of annual Nile floods and is about nine meters below present-day street level.
- Afternoon tea will be served while you sail to Luxor.
- Tonight, a delicious dinner is served on board.
Private touring of Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, including the tombs of King Tut, Seti I and Queen Nefertari, as well as the Luxor and Karnak temples
- Breakfast is served on board.
- This morning, your Egyptologist will guide you around the strikingly graceful Temple of Luxor, dedicated to the god Amun - and then onwards to the Temple of Karnak.
- After lunch, visit the Valley of the Kings. You will have the chance to visit at least one tomb in the Valley of the Queens, and visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. On the way back to the river Nile, you will pass by the famed Colossi of Memnon, known in Ancient Greek times for their haunting voices at dawn.
- Return your luxury Nile Cruise boat where afternoon tea will be served in the lounge
- Tonight’s farewell dinner will be a gala dinner, with white-gloved waiters serving gourmet cuisine.
Private transfer to airport for flights to Sharm El-Sheikh, via Cairo. Private arrival transfers to resort for 3 nights
- Check out after breakfast (at 06:30 AM).
- After that, you will be transferred by private A-C van to Luxor Airport to fly to Cairo and then to Sharm
- Upon arrival to Sharm, you will be transferred by our representative in a private A/C vehicle to your accommodation hotel in Sharm and Overnight
Day at leisure
Day at leisure
Private transfer to airport
Private transfer to airport
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo.
- Then our representative will accompany you to go to Cairo Airport
- Then you will wait for your International flight back from Cairo
- Personalized itinerary planning, handling and operational charges
- Private sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides
- Luxury rooms in 5-star accommodations, including hotel taxes and service charges
- Internal flights and regional surface transportation, including airport transfers
- Meals as indicated in detailed itinerary
- Admission fees during touring
- Travel visas and permits in certain destinations (for US citizens residing in the US only)
- Reservations at restaurants, spas, cultural events and performances
- Comprehensive Trip Confirmation and Travel Documents packages
- Cairo: The St. Regis Cairo, Four Seasons Nile Plaza or Four Seasons First Residence
- Nile River cruise: The Oberoi Philae or The Oberoi Zahra
- Sharm El-Sheikh: Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- International Airfare
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure taxes, Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Other services specified as optional or not included.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information